IPA Mentorship Program
REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT INTAKES
PROGRAM DETAILS & APPLICATION:
Coming to its fourth year, the IPA Mentorship Program is an intensive 4-month program by Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) for those who wish to further their personal photographic vision and goals. The program, an extension of our traditional on-site photo workshops taught across cities in Asia, is conducted one-to-one and group sessions using the online platform. The aim is for mentees to conceive, continue or finish a photo project or series as a method to strengthen their photography and understand the concerns of their individual practice.
IPA Mentorship participants have showcased their projects at Singapore International Photography Festival, Mt. Rokko International Photo Festival (Japan), Angkor Photo Festival (Cambodia), China-ASEAN Photography Festival (Nanning China), and Odesa/Batumi Photo Days (Ukraine) to name a few.
View Projects and Essays from the Program:
More about the Program and updates on IPA:
Read Testimonials on the Program
Participation in the IPA Mentorship Program is by application and selection.
Find out how to apply here: http://invisiblephotographer.asia/ipamentorship
- The Mentorship Program will be facilitated through a series of online mentoring sessions administrated by IPA over the course of 3 months.
- The Mentorship Program will be goals-driven with sessions focusing on identifying and discussing personal vision, visual literacy and self-curation, editing and sequencing, and visual story-telling through photography.
- Online sessions will be a combination of one-to-one with mentors or wherever possible, group sessions with other participants or guest photographers and mentors.
- Participants can expect progressive feedback & critique throughout the program on their development and/or projects.
- Wherever possible, options for practical face-to-face consultation will be available.
- Participants will join the IPA Workshop Alumni Network and be entitled discounts for future IPA Photo Workshops in Asia.
- Selected projects and photography works from participants may be published on the IPA Website.
Program Technical Requirements
- Google+ Account and Hangout capabilities using Video/Voice for Online Mentoring Sessions. Check here for required system requirements.
- Access to Internet connection. Approximately 1–2 mbps bandwidth.
- Computer with Software for Photo Editing
- Suitable communication tools: Email and/or Social Media Profile eg. Facebook
The IPA Mentorship Program is currently mentored by IPA founder Kevin WY Lee.
CLICK 'ADD TO CART' TO REGISTER.
All Fees are in USD$ Currency